2026 Chery Tiggo 8 Apex I price & specs in South Africa

The Chery Tiggo 8 Apex I has landed in South Africa, with the Chinese automaker announcing local pricing and specs. See pricing below…

2026 Chery Tiggo 8 Apex I front

Image: Chery South Africa

Adding to its existing Tiggo 8 SUV lineup, Chery South Africa has launched the Tiggo 8 Apex I. The local arm of the Chinese marque says the Apex I offers an “enhanced design”, along with comfort and safety upgrades.

As standard, the Tiggo 8 Apex I features such items as digital instrumentation, touchscreen infotainment, a 50 W wireless smartphone charging tray, dual-zone climate control, 64-colour ambient lighting, and a panoramic sunroof. The front seats are heated and ventilated, with the driver’s and passenger’s offering six- and four-way electric adjustability. A 540-degree surround-view camera system and tyre pressure monitoring are also present. Safety items include seven airbags and several advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). The ADAS suite includes adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, and automatic emergency braking.

2026 Chery Tiggo 8 Apex I price in South Africa

Locally, the Tiggo 8 Apex I is priced from R569 900. Included with the package as standard are a seven-year/200 000 km vehicle warranty and a five-year/75 000 km service plan. The first owner also benefits from Chery’s 10-year/1 million km engine warranty.

  • Chery Tiggo 8 Apex I — R569 900
  • Chery Tiggo 8 1.5T CSH Plug-In Hybrid Apex — R729 900

The Tiggo 8 Apex I employs a 1.6-litre, four-cylinder turbopetrol engine producing 137 kW and 275 N.m of torque. Power is delivered to the front wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. The firm claims an average WLTP fuel consumption of 7.7 L/100 km, which translates to a theoretical range of around 740 km on a full, 57-litre tank of unleaded.

Browse thousands of new and used vehicles here with CARmag!

The post 2026 Chery Tiggo 8 Apex I price & specs in South Africa appeared first on CAR Magazine.


The Car Guide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 most dependable car brands according to J.D. Power 2026 study

Top 10 Best-Selling Automotive Brands Locally – April 2024

Every Bakkie Confirmed for SA in 2026 [Updated]